lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

What´s your opinion?

Choose 5  of the questions below and give your opinion about each of them?

Wortdcount: 30 - 50 for each answer
Some useful phrases
What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet? 
  I think the exotic animals should not be tamed. They must live in their natural habitat.
Personally,  I would not have an exotic pet at home.
 It would  be so sad for me and for my pet.
What is your opinion about women in the military? 
 I am in agree with the women working in the military activities, because they have the same skills than the men. There are no differences between genders. We are equals.
What is your opinion about teleworking (working from home via internet)?

What is your opinion about Chilean television? 
I do not like the Chilean TV, because there are no cultural programs which can help to increase the education level within the public.  They always repeat the same movies.

What is your opinion about the new law for driving under the influence of alcohol?


I agree with this law, because it avoids accidents due to drunk drivers. I am also think , This law will promote a change of habit and responsibilities within the Chilean society


What is your opinion about cloning?



What is your opinion about recycling?
What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
 I am completely agree with this initiative, because in some case is absolutely necessary for saving the life of  a woman . I am referring to  both the mental and phisycal health of the women.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario