jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Personal Description

Hi colleagues.

My name is Nancy Noemi Dominguez. I'm 31 years old. I currently work as a recepcionist for Kapsch TraffiCom Chile.

I'm widow and have a son, Richard. At the moment, I'm living alone with my son. My close family consists of my father Víctor , my mother Dina, my brother Cristian  and  I also have 3 sisters Paola, Estela and Melany.
All my family are living in Argentina, so I usually travel to there.

In my free time I like going to walk around the San Cristobal park, also I help my son with their homeworks.
Also I like travelling and to know places out of Santiago,such as the beaches and  parks.

As for my physical features. I can say that I'm a person of little height ( 1.56) and weight  (50 kilos). I usually like to keep a good mood at home and at work as well.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario