miércoles, 4 de julio de 2012

A day at work




I get up at 6:50 am. 15 minutes later I wake up my son and I prepare his things to go to school in the morning.
At 7:20 am, while my son is having breakfast I take a fresh shower, and then I get dressed.
Before leaving home, we brush our teeth, and then we go to school at 7:55 am.
I leave my son's school at 08:20 am and I arrive at the office at 09:00 am, after a stressful trip by car.
At 09:00 am, usually I drink a cup of tea and open my emails, which I try to answer as soon as possible. After that, I see my boss's agenda and I remind him the daily activities like meetings with the Clients.
I also do photocopies and I write some documents for my boss, which he wants to send by courier to the Clients.
At 12:00 pm. usually I have to prepare the documentation to be sent by a express courier, called "Motoboy"
The lunch is at 01:00 o'clock pm, in the dining room of the office, where I share with my colleagues a very interesting and funny lunch time. we also have some serious discussions about of soccer teams, but they are essentially funnies. 
 







I finish my work day at 06:00 pm o'clock sharp everyday and I run to pick my son up, who is waiting for me at his nana's home since 04:00 pm. After that , we come back at home to prepare his homework.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario